International Women’s Day- Random thoughts of a Woman Scientist > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

International Women’s Day- Random thoughts of a Woman Scientist

페이지 정보

작성자 Nalo 댓글 0건 조회 15회 작성일 23-10-28 06:20

본문

어플제작 India, a country rich 앱마케팅 in its cultures and 블로그 대행 traditions has deep reverence 온라인마케팅 to women since ancient 사업자DB times. We not only 우회 pray to female deities 카카오발송기 as per our religious 사업자 DB leanings but also celebrate 아이피 변경 national festivals by their 마케팅대행 names. Examples include the 가상 윈도우 Saraswati Puja for the 어플제작 “Goddess of Knowledge” or 사업자DB the Lakshmi Puja for 플레이스토어순위 the “Goddess of Wealth”. VPN 서비스 The ancient texts quote 채팅어플제작 “यत्र नार्यस्तु पूज्यन्ते रमन्ते DB 프로그램 तत्र देवताः । यत्रैतास्तु 바이럴 마케팅 न पूज्यन्ते सर्वास्तत्राफलाः क्रियाः sns대행사 ।। मनुस्मृति ३/५६ ।।“Growing 트위터마케팅 up with these beliefs 마케팅몬스터 and foundation, it is 챗솔루션 indeed surprising that I 마케팅프로그램 hear the need for 마케팅 프로그램 gender parity in the 채팅솔루션 country. I think it 백링크사이트 is important to look 프로필 추출 into facts for greater 바이럴마케팅 introspection to address this 마케팅 서비스 grave issue. One also 브이머신 wonders if there is 콜백문자 an actual dearth of 트위터 마케팅 women achievers? Is it 채팅앱제작 so difficult in identifying DB추출기 them? How do we 프로그램스토어 bring them to mainstream 유동아이피 and give them leadership 자동 문자발송 roles?I start with the 자동문자발송 Global Gender Gap Report 자동문자 2020 that places India 게임IP at 112 among 153 콜백어플 countries studied, stating therewith 사업자디비 that one of the DB 수집기 key reasons for this 마케팅 기업 is the difference in 마케팅스토어 the literacy rate between IP몬스터 men (82%) and women 실행사 (66%). India is reported 텔레그램마케팅 to be the only 트래픽증가 country where the economic 블로그마케팅 gender gap is larger DB프로그램 than the political gender 앱개발회사 gap. Statistics reveal that 가상윈도우 we need about 99.5 앱개발 years and about 71 공인ip years to close the 영업 gender gap globally and 영업DB in the South Asian 가상 컴퓨터 region, respectively.All is not 텔레그램 마케팅 bad, as the report 채팅솔루션 indicates that India has 백링크 사이트 a relatively smaller gender 콜백 문자 서비스 gap in STEM (Science, 스마트폰콜백 Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) 스마트 문자 higher education. In the 마케팅 대행업체 area of Cloud Computing 클라우드 컴퓨터 considered to be one 마케팅 대행사 of the “male professions” 블로그대행 of the future, India 몽키VPN and Italy are close 채팅앱 to gender parity. That’s 카페마케팅 indeed something to rejoice!Continuing 영업DB on this note of vpn celebrating achievements and successes, 블로그 마케팅 however small they may 온라인 마케팅 be, got me to 앱스토어순위 remind myself that the 프록시아이피 year 2020 saw 4 개발업체 women Nobel laureates. However, DB 마케팅 a careful look at 카카오 발송기 the facts points out 원격컴퓨터 that in about120 years 앱스토어 검색 of its institution, women 마케팅 스토어 laureates include a mere 채팅앱만들기 58 out of 962 앱스토어 awardees so far: just 채팅앱개발 about 6% of the 자동콜백 total. What’s more surprising 가상 윈도우 컴퓨터 to me was that 클라우드pc the first women laureate NEW DB in Chemistry from the 채팅어플제작 United States of America 영업 문자 was only in 2018.This 스마트폰 콜백 made me also look 마케팅 몬스터 into the highest and 앱마케팅 most coveted national award 오픈마켓사업자디비 in Science, the Shanti 어플홍보 Swarup Bhatnagar (SSB) Prize. 마케팅 기업 Instituted in 1958 and 무료 콜백 문자 now covering seven disciplines, APP 개발회사 the women winners of 앱홍보 this SSB prize constitute 카페 마케팅 a mere 3.2% (18 게임 VPN of 560 awardees in proxy the last 62 years). 문자 명함 I then shifted my DB수집기 attention to the inspiring 마케팅 프로그램 Infosys Prize winners, to 어플제작 look for signs of DB마케팅 gender parity. Instituted in 유튜브 마케팅 2008 with just one 문자명함 category of Mathematical Sciences, 마케팅IP today it covers six 마케팅 대행 different disciplines. In the 앱 마케팅 last 13 years, 74 영업문자 scientists and scholars were 스토어 추출기 awarded the prestigious Infosys ip변경 prize. Among them, 17 가상IP are women awardees constituting 아이피변경 a healthier ~23% of 프로필추출 the total. The humanities 채팅어플개발 and social sciences saw 마케팅 VPN five women achievers each, 일반채팅 followed by three in 어플리케이션홍보 life sciences, 2 in cpi광고 engineering and computer sciences, 가상컴퓨터 and one each in 앱솔루션 physical and mathematical sciences.How sns 마케팅 does one address this DB 추출기 gap of due recognition 마케팅프로그램 of women’s talent and 쇼핑몰홍보 expertise? Do we look 자동문자 for systemic and structural 앱제작 changes starting at the 개발회사 very first step when 법인사업자디비 seeking nominations? Can we 영업디비 subscribe to the idea 어플마케팅 that every male nomination 마케팅프로그램 needs to be complemented DB추출기 with a female nomination 개인사업자디비 as well, not limiting 채팅어플 oneself to one’s own DB수집프로그램 institution?One the matters of 프로그램 handling day to day 오픈마켓사업자DB activities, we often seem 마케팅 전문가 to be at crossroads sns마케팅 of whether to tread 콜백 어플 the path already taken sns 마케팅 or take the untrodden 어플 제작 path. We look for 우회접속 role models to take 프로그램 스토어 confidence and motivation from, 마케팅기업 so to move forward 영업 DB towards the desired goal. 앱스토어리뷰 For some of us, 브이 머신 even the well-trodden path 아이피몬스터 is aplenty with challenges. 마케팅대행사 Few don’t give up 콜백문자서비스 despite the hurdles.Dr Kiran 개인사업자DB Mazumdar Shah and Dr 스토어추출기 Swati Piramal, ladies of sns 대행사 the pharma and biotech 마케팅 프로그램 sector, lead by example. 플레이스토어리뷰 The COVID-19 pandemic gave 원격 컴퓨팅 us new leaders to 마케팅프로그램 take encouragement from – 카페마케팅 Dr Sowmya Swaminathan and VPN Dr. Gagandeep Kang. Lt 채팅어플 Gen Madhuri Kanitkar and 자동 문자 발송 Flt Lt Bhawana Kanth 가상데스크톱 inspire us to take 클라우드컴퓨팅 bold steps forward to 화상채팅 reach great heights. On 어플리케이션마케팅 the aspects of ethics, 앱제작 respect to people’s livelihood 앱마케팅 and environment, while keeping 프록시 ourselves grounded, Dr Vandana 마케팅대행업체 Shiva and Mrs Sudha 채팅앱개발 Murthy are great leaders 앱개발 to look up to. DB 추출기 Though far and few, 앱스토어광고 these are all women 유튜브마케팅 leaders of the current 앱 제작 times.The Council of Scientific ip대여 and Industrial Research (CSIR) 마케팅전문가 saw its first woman 뉴디비 Director in the year 법인사업자DB 2013, after 71 years 트래픽 증가 of its inception. Today 콜백 문자 we have four woman 재능마켓 Directors leading four of 자동 콜백 its constituent laboratories. The 앱광고 CSIR Hq has four ASO ladies handling the affairs sns마케팅 of its four directorates/Units, 플레이스토어광고 efficiently dealing with science 플레이스토어 검색 management, diplomacy and administration. 스마트문자 Small step but a 고정아이피 celebratory one to take 마케팅기업 pride of!Coming back to DB 수집프로그램 the need for closing VPN 서비스 gender gaps, the preceding 앱부스터 paras highlight gaps and 무료콜백문자 emerging trends to bridge the cause. The questions therefore are what and how do we emulate as success stories and best practices to cover a larger canvas and help us leap frog or pole vault to achieve our goals, and by when?When I started working on this note, I thought that I might actually find practical solutions. However, it seems that I am left with more questions than before!Awareness is key for the change or transformation we aspire to bring about. The celebration of International Women’s Day is one such to ensure we revisit our experiences, share them, help each other, take inspiration from the achievers while we continue to #choosetochallenge!My greetings to all on the International Women’s Day! Dr. Viswajanani J SattigeriHead, Traditional Knowledge Digital LibraryCSIR

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

단체명 한국장애인미래협회 | 주소 대구광역시 수성구 동대구로 45 (두산동) 삼우빌딩 3층 | 사업자 등록번호 220-82-06318
대표 중앙회장 남경우 | 전화 053-716-6968 | 팩스 053-710-6968 | 이메일 kafdp19@gmail.com | 개인정보보호책임자 남경우